Teaching and Assessment Methods
Lectures / Seminars
- Our trainers are leading professionals in Laser and IPL.
- Lectures are delivered by experienced Laser practitioners.
- Our trainers work with Laser/IPL day in day out, so will you give the up to date information.
- Our courses are run in a specialised Laser / IPL training organisation. We have a number of different Laser /IPL equipment from different manufacturers, So you can get practical hands-on experience using different devices.
- You will work in groups to perform consultations and role plays.
- This breaks the theory up and makes the course a lot more fun and interesting.
- This refines the understanding of the subject area and allows the opportunity to give and receive feedback on performance.
- Discussions are encouraged throughout the training, this allows reflective thinking, Which leads to a deeper understanding of the subject area.
- There are a lot of differing opinions on the types of Lasers and parameters to use, A discussion clarifies any issues.
This satisfies the theory part of the qualification.
- Assignments will need to be completed for each of the modules.
- We will provide you with detailed course material that will allow you to complete the assignments.
- You can work on the assignments at your own pace, However the quicker you complete them, the quicker you will receive your qualification.
- 100% support and help will be provided for you to complete this part of the study programme.
- The assignments can be written or you can use audio-visual media to record the answers.
This satisfies the practical part of the qualification.
- You will be required to perform treatments on real clients under assessment conditions.
- We will ensure that you are 100% ready for this part of the course by providing you with enough practical experience.
- You will perform Hair removal treatments using Laser and IPL.
- You will perform Skin tightening, Skin rejuvenation, Red blood spots,Rosacea, Vein removal and Pigmented lesions removal using Lasers.
- As part of this course, You will be required to produce a portfolio.
- All evidence will need to be documented in the portfolio and cross-referred to unit outcomes.
- Constructing the portfolio should not be left to the end and we will help you to do this step by step as you go along on this course.
- You will be required to perform some independent study on this course.
- This will enable you to tailor the general course materials to your own interests and requirements and develop your learning style.